Why Become an Affiliate Marketer!
Are you asking why so many seem to yearn for the life of an Affiliate Marketer? So many want to become an affiliate marketer? In that case, I will tell you in 7 short bullet points why there are so many people trying out as an affiliate marketer.
- 1. The cost to become an affiliate marketer is close to none. Obviously, it does cost some money but it can be very low. To start you don't have any product development costs. Do you have a desk, a computer, and an internet connection? If so, you can become an affiliate.
- 2. You are not limited to your demographics. It all depends on how good you are/can become at distributing your message across the internet. How well, you can promote your website/message. You have no inventory to keep track of, no storage concerns. So there is no limit on the size of the product you are selling.
- 3. If you become an affiliate marketer you can choose between thousands if not hundreds of thousands of products to distribute without having to worry about shipping fees and distribution fees. You don't have to worry about all the headaches associated with having to store credit cards, chargebacks, frauds, losing your merchant account, collecting names, etc…
- 4. If you become an affiliate marketer you have no buying packing supplies or postal rates…yay!
- 5. You don't have to worry about dealing with nasty customers, complaining about the product, your service etc.
- 6. If you become an affiliate marketer you can make money while you sleep…who doesn't dream of that at night?
- 7. and if you become an affiliate marketer you have high-income potential, you have no income cap! Your income all boils down to your desire, effort, and imagination!
There are many programs to sign up to and I am a member of more then what I have listed on my blog, however, I have chosen to promote MOS and Super Affiliate Network
You can Join MOS here.
However, don't know what affiliate marketing is and want to learn what affiliate marketing is before you decide to embark on this road, I wrote an article about it called “What Is Affiliate Marketing” and you can read it here.